For all my current readers, you can check out my current post on Cal Newport’s blog, Study Hacks:
If you’re new to The Ancient Wisdom Project, I publish a post [nearly] every day recounting an experience from one my 30-day experiments, where I select an ancient religion or philosophy and practice it for one month in order to cultivate a positive trait or virtue I find valuable.
Some of my experiments include
- Taking ice baths and studying Stoicism to increase my tranquility
- Attending Mass and doing Jesuit spiritual exercises to increase compassion
- Going to a daily Jewish group prayer sessions to learn about community
To find out why I started this project, read the About the Project page.
If you want to browse all the posts I’ve written so far, check out the Start Here page.
If you just want to read summaries of what I’ve learned from each of my months, check out the posts below:
- Stoicism: Day 30 and Month 1 Wrap-Up
- Catholicism: Day 30 and Month 2 Wrap-Up
- Judaism: Day 31 and Month 3 Wrap-up
If you want to receive new posts directly in your inbox, sign up in the form to the right =====>
or click here.
Thanks for reading!